Lord, You know that I am weak, frail, and afraid. Thank you for your patience and mercy to me. You know how I beg you for wisdom and direction, and then whine and run in the opposite direction when it's given.
I want to do right, but I want to take the easy way. I want to be a part of bringing glory to your name, but I don't want to leave my house. I want to reach the nations with the message of You, but I want to make sure I can take a shower with warm water everyday. I want to see You work miracles in remote areas, but I don't want to have to deal with any kind of bugs.
Moses begged off his calling. Jonah ran. Father, I want to found faithful and steadfast, But I can't see what's coming. Only You know how to prepare my heart for the future. Please guide me. I trust your strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment