Father,
Thank you for all of the friends you've given me. Thank you for the encouragement they are to me, and for the blessing of encouraging them. You know their hearts and their hurts. You understand their needs. Please lead them to find their fulfillment and answers in you. I pray that you would align their hearts with yours. Please keep them from becoming complacent. Help them to be proactive, continually looking for new ways to impact others in order to bring glory to your name. I pray for wisdom and discernment. I pray that they would trust YOUR timing, and not what they want. These dear friends...draw them closer to you through everything they go through and experience. I praise you for your faithfulness. You are GOOD and your mercy is forever, Thank you for caring about our lives Thank you for walking with us and for loving us.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment